Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is the Białystok Biega Foundation with its registered office in Białystok, ul. Zwierzyniecka 10, 15-333 Białystok (KRS Number: 0000392164). You may contact the administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why and what for is your personal data processed?
- to provide electronically supplied services:
- performance of the agreement – that is, your participation in the Half Marathon
- to perform the agreement – that is, enable you to participate in the Half Marathon:
- prepare race pack, process results, hand out prizes, etc.
- publish starting lists and results
- provide payment services
- send information (via e-mail or text) on races organised by the Białystok Biega Foundation
- handle your requests and correspondence with us
- contact you
- make it possible for a charity to contact you (should you choose to support one)
- to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the Białystok Biega Foundation:
- for tax and accounting purposes
- for purposes arising from legitimate interests of the Białystok Biega Foundation:
- conducting direct marketing of products and services
- handling your requests and correspondence with us
- contacting you
- counteracting fraud and abuse
- on the basis of your consent:
- to send you marketing information (via e-mail or text)
Do you have to provide personal data?
Providing personal data is required to participate in the Half Marathon.
Failure to provide personal data prevents the conclusion of the agreement and your participation in the Half Marathon.
How long will your personal data be processed for?
Your data will be processed while you continue to use the datasport.pl registration website and participate in races organised by the Białystok Biega Foundation, for which the registration is possible via this website.
After the end of this period, your data will continue to be stored for purposes resulting from legal provisions (especially tax and accounting) as well as to prevent fraud and abuse and to pursue any claims arising from the concluded agreement.
Part of your data (especially the data included in race results) can also be processed after this date for statistical and archival purposes.
Who will be the recipient of personal data?
Your personal data will be disclosed to administrator’s employees, associates and subcontractors to the extent necessary to realise the above-mentioned purposes.
Starting lists and results, which contain basic personal data, will be made publicly available, including their publication on the Half Marathon’s website.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectify it, delete it and limit its processing. In addition, you have the right to object to processing your personal data and transferring it.
Moreover, in relation to processing personal data based on your consent – you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.